Wednesday 25 September 2013

A difference a day makes, 24 little hours

We underestimate the time that is given to us to either live for the moment or look back and cherish how we spend our days. Granted many of us spend more days in work than we do with our loved ones but that doesnt mean we cant enjoy them. 

There will be many events that happen to us in our life that will have specific dates for good or for bad or simply bittersweet. 

Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversarys all will have different memories for different people.
For me my birthday always reminds me of winter and rain! Im a November baby! 
Christmas reminds me of special times spent with my family in particular my Grandad and watching films next to the Christmas Tree. 
New Year will always be a horrific day, the anniversary of my Grandads death. 

I am anticipating a new day that i will always remember that all started a year ago, 28th September. 
One day not so long ago this was the best day of my life, the day my life changed forever. Now i will always feel bittersweet that my life no longer has that feeling around it. 

That day changed me, changed my way of thinking, changed how i lived my life, changed the way i felt and i loved every second of it. 
Now it will change me again and the way i think, how i live my life again and how i feel. 

Anniversarys bring up mixed emotions. I look back and it seems so perfect to me was what i wanted in my life but now all it brings is sadness. Sadness that i may never feel like that again. 
But until i live each day to the fullest i will never know if i have that to come again, thats when i will become excited to add a new date in my life that will make me feel as good as i did then. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment